Salary: Up to £33,000 Dependent on your experience
Are you ready to challenge yourself and obtain an opportunity to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position? If so, this could be your perfect position.
Our client a very boutique company dealing with high net clients, is currently looking for a Junior Paraplanner to join their growing team. Offering exam support and study leave to become Diploma qualified, or equivalent.
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a talented, aspirational individual looking to move into a role that focuses on building technical skills as well as strong client relationships.
This position offers flexible working with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
- Preparing for and attending all client meetings wherever possible, taking detailed written notes and following up on any technical points after the meeting.
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives
- Dealing with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise
- Interpreting new technical information, legislative and regulatory changes from various in-house and external sources and ensuring the team remains compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures.
- Being willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.