Based Stevenage – Hybrid working
Salary – £26,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Junior Paraplanner?
- You have been promised multiple times that you can have more mentoring, exam support or pay rises, however it just hasn’t materialised? ·
- Your skills aren’t being utilised properly and your career is not developing to the next level quick enough?
- Do you feel frustrated that you are not using your theoretical knowledge gained in your exams in your everyday work?
- Would you like a better office/home working balance?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:-
- They are looking for a Junior Paraplanner who they can mentor and develop through the business
- You will be provided with full study support and exams
- 2 x days in the office, 3 x days working from home
- You will gain a full range of exposure across the whole of the market
If you feel that now is the right time to consider a move, then please apply and we can run through the role in more details