Salary – £32,000 – £35,000 depending upon experience
Are you a Junior Paraplanner?
- You have been promised multiple times that you can have more mentoring, exam support or pay rises, however it just hasn’t materialised?
- Do you feel frustrated that you are not using your theoretical knowledge gained in your exams in your everyday work?
- Are you working for a larger firm and feel that you would prefer a smaller, family free practice?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:-
- They are looking for a Junior Paraplanner who they can mentor and develop through the business
- You will be provided with full study support and exams
- The company is part of a larger network where full support is available
If you feel that now is the right time to consider a move, then please apply and we can run through the role in more details