Job title: Junior Paraplanner
Salary: Dependable on your experience
Are you ready to challenge yourself and obtain an opportunity to advance your professional status and qualifications to bring you closer to a lucrative new position? If so, this could be your perfect position.
Our client is currently looking for a Junior Paraplanner to join their growing team.
This is undoubtedly a fantastic opportunity for a talented, aspirational individual looking to move into a role that focuses on building technical skills as well as strong client relationships.
- Preparing for and attending all client meetings wherever possible, taking detailed written notes and following up on any technical points after the meeting.
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives
- Dealing with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise
- Interpreting new technical information, legislative and regulatory changes from various in-house and external sources and ensuring the team remains compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures.
- Being willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
For this role our client is looking for someone who has ideally over 5 years’ experience within an IFA firm. They would also be looking for someone who is on their way to completing their chartered status (or equivalent). You will also have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
Benefits of the role:
- Salary negotiable depending on your experience
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.