Title: Investment Administrator / IFA Administrator
Chistlehurst, Kent – £30,000 – £35,000
If you are currently working within investments and seeking your next challenge, to learn and develop your skill set in other areas of financial planning – we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client, a chartered independent wealth planning company in Chislehurst, is looking for a talented and proactive Investment administrator to join their team and expand their knowledge. You will have the opportunity to utilise your investment knowledge within the investment side of the business, but will also receive full training to become a IFA administrator and deal with other areas of financial planning such as pensions and protection.
As an administrator, you will play an essential role in ensuring the smooth running of the business process by handling aspects such as new business processing, client review process, liaising with product providers and maintaining client records.
- Proven experience in an Investment admin/ Wealth Planning / IFA Administrator role
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in using back-office systems and online portals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working hours: 9am-5:00pm, Fridays are 9am-4:00pm
- This is a full-time office based role at their offices in Chistlehurst.
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000
- This is a boutique, chartered independent firm with a close-knit team of 9, including 3 Advisors and 3 Administrators
- Parking available on site at their gorgeous offices.