Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 Depending on experience
If you are an IFA Administrator who loves to learn and is passionate about the wealth planning industry, then we have the perfect role for you.
- Ensuring back-office systems are kept up to date, including the client portal
- Filtering financial planners’ general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
- Opening, scanning, logging and allocating incoming post
- Completing timesheets and updating adviser dashboard
- Support with business activities
- Participating in internal meetings with aim of continuous improvement
- Understanding and adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority Tier 1 Conduct Rules
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge on regulatory matters relevant to own role and tasks (these will be explained during your induction and ongoing training & development)
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and electronic diary management
- Knowledge of financial services products and basic compliance requirements
- Trustworthy, reliable and takes pride in their work.
- Good communicator (both verbal and written) with a pleasant telephone manner and numerate
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Understands importance of compliance and works within defined business processes
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist other team members even when busy
- Able to work under pressure on occasion to meet deadlines
- Assists other team members with enthusiasm, respect, and empathy
- Able to work independently once training on specific tasks has been completed
- Uses initiative appropriately without acting outside of role remit/crossing regulatory boundaries
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.