Location: London City
Salary: £25,000 – £33,000 DOE
If you are currently working as an experienced IFA Administrator who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team and is passionate about the wealth planning industry, then we may have the perfect job for you.
You will be working closely within the Paraplanning team, alongside Advisers as administration support for all cases going through the practice.
Our client is very supportive and offers progression within the role to a paraplanning position in the future.
- Point of contact for administration support team for any queries on systems/technical questions – ensure queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, allowing tasks to be progressed with no impact on workflows.
- Ensure processes are followed through to fruition by liaising with the support teams to ensure each team member fully understands where their input is required in the “advice process” and ultimately get business across the line as soon as possible.
- Ensure all business transacted by the team is compliant.
- Provide support to each team member to aid their knowledge and development; aiding the teams to become more self-sufficient and therefore more efficient.
- Support new joiners through their probation and training programme.
- Carry out regular performance reviews, implementing goals and realistic objectives to work towards whilst providing direction and support in achieving this.
- Ensure team comply with internal mandatory training programmes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 years’ experience within a similar role in Financial Services / Wealth Planning.
- Broad and current knowledge of financial services and financial planning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Confident and self-assured with a positive approach to change, ability to remain `calm and work well under pressure.
- Detailed and accurate in every aspect of the role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Proactive and flexible in their approach to work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A clear focus on delivering a high-quality operational process, as well as business profit.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.