Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 Depending on experience
If you are an IFA Administrator who loves to learn and is passionate about the wealth planning industry, then we have the perfect role for you.
Our client is now looking for an IFA Administrator to join their support team. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on offering their clients a superb customer service. Working in a friendly and supportive environment, where staff feel included and valued.
- Ensuring back-office systems are kept up to date, including the client portal
- Filtering financial planners’ general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
- Opening, scanning, logging and allocating incoming post
- Completing timesheets and updating adviser dashboard
- Support with business activities
- Participating in internal meetings with aim of continuous improvement
- Understanding and adhering to the Financial Conduct Authority Tier 1 Conduct Rules
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge on regulatory matters relevant to own role and tasks (these will be explained during your induction and ongoing training & development)
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and electronic diary management
- Knowledge of financial services products and basic compliance requirements
- Trustworthy, reliable and takes pride in their work.
- Good communicator (both verbal and written) with a pleasant telephone manner and numerate
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Understands importance of compliance and works within defined business processes
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist other team members even when busy
- Able to work under pressure on occasion to meet deadlines
- Assists other team members with enthusiasm, respect, and empathy
- Able to work independently once training on specific tasks has been completed
- Uses initiative appropriately without acting outside of role remit/crossing regulatory boundaries
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with
fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.