Location: City of London
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 – depending on experience
If you are an experienced IFA Administrator looking for a better office/home working balance, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Our client is based in the city and an award-winning independent wealth management company. The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company offering the option of just 1 day a week or twice a month working from the office – depending upon your level of experience.
For this role you must have Intelliflo and FE Analytics experience.
- Open and distribute the post (stamp dating if necessary) and scanning it on the database daily.
- Frank and be responsible for the Royal Mail post including taking the post to the post box on a rota basis.
- Answering the phone taking messages and passing on as appropriate.
- Answering the door and greeting any visitors to the building, making sure that all visitors comply with any site regulations. Preparing refreshments as necessary.
- Ensure that supplies of blank forms required by Advisers are kept well stocked and up to date and advise the Office Manager of any other items needed.
- Filing on a regular basis for Advisers or the MD where necessary.
- Send Letters of Authority to providers, chasing the information and then informing the adviser / paraplanner as appropriate.
- Prepare paperwork for all client meetings, including report and document printing and valuation calculations ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Liaise with clients, providers and other professional bodies in order to progress cases.
- Keeping the company database up to date, ensuring that all tasks allocated to you on the system are reviewed daily, actioning or allocating to others as necessary.
- Ensure registers and logs are kept up to date and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Take responsibility for dealing with client ‘issues’ to achieve a satisfactory conclusion.
- Communicate with colleagues on compliance matters as they arise and highlighting any areas of specific interest.
- Assist the Management Team on any administrative or office-based tasks as deemed appropriate.
- Take an appropriate role in any seminars and events
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.