Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 Depending on experience
Are you an IFA Administrator looking for your next role within Financial Services / Wealth Management?
Our client is currently looking for an IFA Administrator to join their friendly team to provide efficient and effective administrative support. This encompasses the processing and management of client documentation.
The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company – benefits include flexible working and exam support with clear progression. You must have minimum of 12 months IFA Administration experience.
- Check and then process all new business applications and associated paperwork through to submission to Providers either electronically or via hard copy as appropriate.
- Carry out electronic identity data verification (EIDV) of clients where appropriate.
- Chase new business applications and other client requests/transactions through to completion.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date client and plan records on Intelligent Office.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is uploaded to the correct client records on Intelligent Office and named in accordance with Company procedures.
- Create, manage and complete tasks on Intelligent Office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Manage and complete all relevant tasks assigned by advisers, managers/team leaders and other support team members.
- Where required: Assist in provision of quotations, key features, applications and other relevant paperwork to advisers for their client meetings.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- Receive and deal with incoming documentation or correspondence relating to clients of their select team of advisers as appropriate.
- Ensure all correct documentation is provided to clients in a timely manner.
- Respond promptly to queries from clients, providers and advisers.
- Process and chase death or other policy claims through to completion.
- Complete additional one off jobs when they arise.
- Promote professional behavior by demonstrating courtesy and respect to all colleagues and following the Company’s equality and diversity policy at all times.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are observed.
- Completion of other reasonable duties, as defined by the Senior Management Team.
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages.
- Confidence to develop strong, sustainable relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.