Salary: Dependent on your experience.
Are you looking for your next challenge within financial services/wealth planning?
Due to expansion over the past 18 months, one of our oldest clients based in the city is now looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience as an IFA Administrator.
This role offers 2 days home based working and 3 days office based and comes with superb benefits.
This position offers a great opportunity to work within an established financial services team and would suit anyone with the genuine desire to contribute to the future development of the business.
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
- Strong work ethic
- Good telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with customers both written and verbally
- Thriving within a busy varied role
- Can do attitude
- Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.