- Are you a technical IFA Administrator who wants to progress in the near future into a Paraplanning role?
- Do you feel frustrated in your current role as you are not having the mentoring/training to reach your next step in your career?
- Are you stuck where you are and there isn’t the progression into paraplanning where you?
- Or have you been promised exams or study support, and this hasn’t materialised? Or is your salary now not reflecting your technical admin experience?
- Would you like to work for a company who are committed to career development and are looking to progress through the business?
If so, we have a role which can develop you through the next step of your career:-
They are looking for a Technical IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner who they can mentor and develop through the business to eventually become an Adviser
You will be provided with full study support and exams
You will gain a full range of exposure across the whole of the market
The company and role
They are a fully independent privately owned IFA and as they are not tied the role will they offer the chance to be fully involved in fund analysis and comparisons working across multiple platforms and providers.
There is a structured career development and exam plan based around your goal of working towards either an Advisory position or continuing your exams through to Chartered.
So, if you are thinking you need a fresh start and to gain more technical experience and a route to Paraplanning then please apply and then we can run through the role in more detail.