Are you an IFA administrator looking for part-time work.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company, on a part-time basis. The client is very open in terms of the number of hours and how these hours are broken up – and will consider each individual’s situation and hours that work for them. the main aim is to provide full administrative support to two advisers, with a focus on efficiency, professionalism, quality, and accuracy.
They are a growing and ambitious firm based in prestigious offices near Westminster Abbey, who provide independent financial advice and manage investment portfolios for Private Clients and their families.
The company is a boutique and its a very close team, so one of the many benefits would be a positive atmosphere, along with the following:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 7%) *
- Private Medical Insurance including annual health check and savings and discounts at Ocado, Virgin Active, Runners Need, Apple, Amazon, Starbucks, Cineworld, BA et al**
- Dental insurance**
- Life Assurance of 4 x salary
- 25 days’ holiday and 8 days’ public holiday
*after qualifying period
**premiums deducted from salary
Your duties would include:
- Maintaining new business and existing records on the firm’s back-office systems (Intelliflo & PLUM)
- General administration such as writing the adviser’s telephone meeting notes and the printing and filing of client correspondence
- Screening and dealing with the adviser’s email, post, and calls where appropriate
- Progressing pipeline business
- Collating suitability report packs and ensuring all regulatory and internal firm requirements are met
- Acting as a main point of contact for providers
- Preparing portfolio valuations/reviews and packs for client reviews and meetings
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects for the wider Thomson Tyndall team
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Good knowledge and recent experience of the Intelliflo (IO) back-office system
- Experience of liaising with product/investment providers and platforms
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT skills including MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote) and the ability to pick up new software/programs quickly
- Experience with PLUM software.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.