Salary: £26,000 – £32,000
Do you have experience working within a pensions or investments company?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can progress your career in a larger company?
Is your career getting stuck with no opportunity for growth?
If so, then we may have the role for you?
Working as part of the centralised administration & client servicing unit (currently a team of 18), the Business Support New Business Administrator will meet consultant and client needs by the provision of a wide range of administrative and customer service duties.
These will include:
• Processing of all new business – investments (ISA’s, Bonds, Investment Accounts), pensions, protection for individual clients and business.
• Book annual review meetings
• Raise new business invoices
• Managing pipeline – seeing the case through to completion
• New Business queries – from Advisers, clients & provider.
Our client is a multi-award winning financial advice business, who have a highly qualified team of advisers throughout the UK who help both individual and organisations to make the best financial decisions.
Based in modern, purpose built offices with parking available
• Life assurance • Pension – 6% Employer • Income protection • Critical illness • Private medical insurance • Family cover options • Childcare vouchers • Car Allowance • Buy/sell holiday • Cycle to work • Eye care vouchers * 1 day annual allowance for Charity work • Head office provisions of fruit & drink for staff in relaxing environment •