This role comes with the flexibility to work from home one day a week.
Salary: Depending on experience
Are you ready to challenge yourself and obtain an opportunity to advance your career and qualifications within Financial Services / Wealth Planning bringing you closer to a lucrative new position? If so, this could be your perfect position.
Our client is currently looking for Technical IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for anyone that either conducts a hybrid role presently and enjoys this, who is looking for a new challenge in a well-established friendly company, or equally someone who is currently an Administrator looking to continue developing skills and gain paraplanning responsibilities as well.
The client is very well established and has a healthy client bank. They value their clients and take pride in providing an impeccable service to them. Client service is paramount here. They are a small and supportive practice with 9 people in total. You would work alongside the Director and one other Adviser to support them with their administration and paraplanning needs.
- Preparing for and attending all client meetings wherever possible, taking detailed written notes and following up on any technical points after the meeting.
- Gathering and analysing comprehensive, detailed information from clients, their professional advisers and others.
- Producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters for clients
- Preparing a series of lifetime cashflow models relevant to each client’s circumstances, objectives and possible financial outcomes.
- Constructing and producing a financial plan to address each client’s lifetime objectives in the context of these cashflow models, generally comprising (but not limited to) contingency planning, legacy/succession planning, asset allocation/wealth management and tax planning
- Carrying out regular reviews of clients’ financial plans, circumstances and objectives
- Dealing with complex and technical client queries as and when they arise
- Interpreting new technical information, legislative and regulatory changes from various in-house and external sources and ensuring the team remains compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures.
- Being willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career within Financial Services / Wealth Planning that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.