Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking for your next role working within Financial Services?
Due to expansion our client is now looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their support team based in Bourne. Our client is offering a superb opportunity to be part of a highly regarded and established firm who pride themselves on offering their clients a superb customer service. Working in a friendly and supportive environment, where staff feel included and valued.
The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company offering the option of just 1 day a month working from the office.
- Prepare application forms for many different plan types (investment including IHT plans and offshore products, life including income protection and relevant life cover and pension including SIPPs and SSASs) with 20+ different providers with varying requirements and processes
- Vet and process completed applications including trust documents and monitor progress via regular chase-ups through to successful completion
- Update business trackers and actively maintain the client record with notes regarding all activity undertaken
- Check adviser meeting notes and provider correspondence and use experience and knowledge to correctly identify all action required and set up accurate work tasks.
- Action changes to clients’ policies as instructed e.g. fund switches, withdrawals, income payments etc.
- Accurately maintain all client records with any activity undertaken
- Assist in answering telephone calls related to cases in progress
- Comply with FCA regulation, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering legislation
- Attend and contribute to Team and staff meetings
- Take responsibility for managing own workload and proactive problem solving
- Actively look for and contribute to process improvements for the benefit of all Team members
- Support Team Leader and other Team members with higher workloads
- Undertake personal training to maintain and develop knowledge and communicate to rest of team
- Actively manage and monitor a rolling caseload of 30 to 40 client applications and servicing requests
- Stay calm under pressure
- Prioritise own workload effectively
- Work independently
- Adapt to a fast-changing environment working with Team Leader and Senior Managers as well as helping other staff.
- knowledge of industry related products, websites and back-office systems (Intelligent Office, FE Analytics preferred).
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.