Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 Depending on experience
Are you an IFA Administrator looking for your next role within Financial Services / Wealth Management?
Our client is currently looking for an IFA Administrator to join their friendly team to provide efficient and effective administrative support to a team of advisers. This encompasses the processing and management of client documentation.
The successful applicant will be joining an incredibly flexible company offering the option of 3 days office based and 2 days working from home.
- Check and then process all new business applications and associated paperwork through to submission to Providers either electronically or via hard copy as appropriate.
- Carry out electronic identity data verification (EIDV) of clients where appropriate.
- Chase new business applications and other client requests/transactions through to completion.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date client and plan records on Intelligent Office.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and correspondence is uploaded to the correct client records on Intelligent Office and named in accordance with Company procedures.
- Create, manage and complete tasks on Intelligent Office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Manage and complete all relevant tasks assigned by advisers, managers/team leaders and other support team members.
- Where required: Assist in provision of quotations, key features, applications and other relevant paperwork to advisers for their client meetings.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- Receive and deal with incoming documentation or correspondence relating to clients of their select team of advisers as appropriate.
- Ensure all correct documentation is provided to clients in a timely manner.
- Respond promptly to queries from clients, providers and advisers.
- Process and chase death or other policy claims through to completion.
- Complete additional one off jobs when they arise.
- Promote professional behaviour by demonstrating courtesy and respect to all colleagues and following the Company’s equality and diversity policy at all times.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are observed.
- Completion of other reasonable duties, as defined by the Senior Management Team.
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages.
- Confidence to develop strong, sustainable relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with
fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, pleaseemail your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.