Financial Adviser / Financial Planner
Office based: Holborn, London
Salary based £45,000 to £55,000 + Bonus
- Are you a Financial Adviser with 1-3 years’ experience who is looking for more autonomy within your role?
- Would you like an established client bank in a wholly independent IFA with the chance to grow and develop to increase your earnings?
- Are your earnings stuck where you and you would like more mentoring and support?
Our client is a growing team with aspirational objectives, providing exciting career progression.
They are now looking for a Financial Planner who shares their values and wants to continue on their process orientated approach to improving their clients’ outcomes.
They are growing fast, and are looking for a Financial Planner who can assist with their current and future planning capacity as they acquire further businesses.
Your main responsibilities:-
- Planning Meetings – For 50-60 client families.
- * Pre Meeting – Collect and prepare documentation for meetings (Client information, Agenda’s, Investment Report’s and Risk Review’s).
- * Post Meeting – Prepare and share financial planning reports with clients.
- Financial Advice – Prepare suitability letters for advice cases in line with their standards and processes.
- Compliance – Work with and adhere to both FCA and the clients guidelines and processes.
- Growth – Be available and willing to take further handovers and grow via both holistic advice and new clients within their target market.
- Shadowing – Shadow and assist directors in high net worth & complex planning meetings.
- Whole of Market IFA financial services background, having provided financial planning and financial advice to individuals and client families
- Experience: End to end function of planning and advice including meeting preparation and suitability report writing, Level 4 and SPS in place, up to date CPD record, have experience of servicing and growing a client bank
To find out more please apply.