Job Title: Client Services Administrator/Report Writer.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Are you an adviser, looking to scale back away from the sales element, and return to a role with typical hours, where you can harness your client servicing, adviser support and report writing expertise? Then this role could be the one for you?
If you are an individual who loves client care and building a strong rapport with clients, who also relishes working closely with and supporting advisers and taking on a varied role of admin and client servicing, then this role could be a great next step for you.
You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly successful boutique whole of market wealth planning company, which specialises in working with niche ultra-high net worth clients.
The company has impeccable staff retention due to a number of their positive aspects but is now looking for someone to join them due to a new successful adviser joining them and requiring support, which will include a variety of aspects. The company is very open to anyone who has experience as an adviser, and would therefore have ample expertise in building and managing client relationships, as well as experience of annual review work, report writing, and all aspects of admin and client servicing.
The company does not have a paraplanner and therefore much of the typical paraplanning duties are handled by the administrator and it’s very much a hybrid role, where the successful candidate will work in harmony with the adviser to ensure a smooth journey from start to finish for new and existing clients.
The company is based in Dorking, and are boasting some great benefits such as a bonus scheme, fantastic working atmosphere and the option to work from home up to 2 days a week.
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and electronic diary management
- Knowledge of financial services products and basic compliance requirements
- Trustworthy, reliable, and take pride in their work.
- Good communicator (both verbal and written) with a pleasant telephone manner and numerate
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Understands the importance of compliance and works within defined business processes
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist other team members even when busy
- Able to work under pressure on occasion to meet deadlines
- Assists other team members with enthusiasm, respect, and empathy
- Able to work independently once training on specific tasks has been completed
- Uses initiative appropriately without acting outside of role remit/crossing regulatory boundaries
If this role sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with
fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest, then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at
the moment that may be more suitable.