Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a college leaver / graduate to join our clients small family business with a close knit and friendly team based in Dunsfold. This opportunity comes with great career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and should be:
- Outgoing, confident and have a good telephone manner
- Committed to developing from admin type tasks to a junior agent role
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable working in a small business environment
- Have 5 GCSEs (Grade C minimum, including Maths and English)
- Excel and Word proficient
- Have their own transport
- Available to start asap
- No prior knowledge of the industry is required as the successful applicant will learn on the job
- Booking shipments
- Coordinating all aspects of the freight process
- Ensuring completion of all relevant documentation
- Customs entries
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.