Location: Outskirts Guildford
Are you looking for your next challenge in Administration?
Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their friendly, close-knit team.
Working within a wealth planning company your role will be varied and offers the chance to develop a career in financial services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join and become a part of an energetic, supportive close team, that currently stands at 25 people.
Any transferable skills within administration and customer service, and from working within a different role within the financial services industry is desirable but not essential. Full training can be provided, and the main thing is attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and a desire to learn and develop skills.
* Greeting Clients into the office
* Booking meetings for the Advisers
* You will be trained on wealth planning administration tasks including sending out Letters of Authority, processing of new business and annual review work
Key attributes to be successful within the role:
Strong work ethic
Good telephone manner
Experience of dealing with clients both written and verbally
Thriving within a busy varied role
Can do attitude
Team player but also self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Keen to learn and develop skills to ensure develop best competency within the role
Organisational and prioritisation skills
Strong attention to detail.
* Our client is based in an office on the outskirts of Guildford in a beautiful barn conversion.
* This is an office based role with 25 of them in the team
So, if you are thinking you need a fresh start and to gain more technical experience and a route to paraplanning then please apply and then we can run through the role in more detail.