Salary: £10.77 per hour
Hours 2pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
Our client is now looking for a Part Time Receptionist to cover the afternoon hours from 2pm to 6pm each day.
- Answering the telephone and ensuring all messages
- Greeting visitors, issuing badges and briefing them on relevant policies, e.g. what to do in the event of a fire alarm.
- Supervising visitors signing in/out
- Receiving deliveries as necessary.
- General administrative duties, as required by staff.
- Monitoring the franking and fax machines; dealing with post.
- Assisting with Fire Drills.
- Maintaining and updating a spreadsheet for staff parking; allocating parking spaces to visitors.
- Acting as ‘Box Office’ for in-house events; producing and issuing tickets.
- Issuing lunch passes to pupils each term; issuing temporary passes on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ordering all stationery: weekly for support staff;
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office (including word, excel, publisher, PowerPoint and outlook), in-house database and various other systems
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of English and Mathematics GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent)
- First Aid at work qualification (or ability and willingness to obtain, training provided)
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- High level of administrative skills and experience
- Good MS Office skills, including good keyboard skills, mail merge and use of databases
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability and flexibility to deal effectively with changing priorities
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.