Job Title: Part Time PA / Administrator
Salary: £25,000 (Pro Rata)
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Our client is currently looking for a part time PA/ Administrator to join their growing team. This role is a 5 day a week role with the hours laid out as follows; four days a week working four hours a day, one day a week working five hours. This position is to join a growing IFA firm based in Godalming.
This role also comes with free onsite parking and has a lovely office and a supportive team. They are looking to grow more in the future and currently it stands at 11 in the office.
For this role your main responsibility is to support the director, your duties will be;
- Diary management
- Updating the Directors unstructured and structured CPD hours for compliance and ensuring the annual renewal is completed before the 30th June cut-off date
- Practice liaison for weekly Adviser movements, circulating meeting file requirements and ensure digital and hard copy files are ready in a timely manner
- Preparing new business and client review packs for client meetings.
As well as the above, you will be required to provide support to the administration team, your duties will include;
- Updating and monitoring of the Valuation and Review data, as part of the weekly adviser movements, ensuring client categories are correct and providing monthly data to the Tech team
- Weekly uploading of receipts and invoices to Receipt Bank, including reconciliation queries and coding
- Monitoring and co-ordinating cloud based technologies
- Action client updates eg, changes of name/address to McLaren systems and providers
- Liaising with clients for return of documentation and preparing mailshots from time to time
- Associated scanning and filing as necessary
- Updating systems with Annual Review and client communication information
- Collating minutes of meetings, where directed
As well as the above tasks you will participate in complete of Ad hoc tasks when directed by the Director.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.