Job Title: Operations and Client Services Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 plus 10% bonus
Our client located in London is looking for an Operations and Client Services Manager to join their expanding team. This position will report directly into the Operations and Sales Director.
To lead and develop the Administrative and Service teams in order to manage and enhance the companies service proposition through an industry leading, client-centric approach.
- To meet current expectations and contribute to the overall company objectives of increasing company sales, revenue, profitability levels and ultimately the growth of the company’s commercial value.
- To ensure the right systems, processes and structures are in place and that the right people are employed, developed and motivated.
- To deal with all matters relating to the office facilitation, HR, Payroll and Health and Safety.
- To assist the business leaders in the delivery of their respective responsibilities.
- Manage the role in line with practice budgets and work pro-actively with the Partners and Sales and Operations Director to improve efficiencies in client management and practice process to improve practice profitability.
Support the development of strategies, plans and budgets that will deliver short and medium term financial objectives.
- Instil a discipline within the Client Services population that is rigorous about prioritisation, meeting SLA’s, focusing resources and delivering on company agendas.
- Ensure that organisation structures and processes are both adapted to business needs and are effective.
- Identify the right Service Proposition to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Supportive individual’s development and career progression
- Develop a system to provide timely and accurate feedback to individuals aiming to recognised and spot opportunities to praise when the performance is good.
- Deal with under-performance swiftly and effectively.
- Motivate the Client Services team, utilising their collective skills, knowledge and experience to drive the achievements of the overall objectives.
- Deal with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant persons.
- Monitoring changes on relevant legislation and making appropriate recommendations for consideration.
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- To deliver a weekly progress report at the Operations Meeting, highlighting any critical issues with workflow.
- Ensure that CRM system records are accurate and fully up to date.
- Compliance – To understand and adhere to the company and openwork systems and regulatory requirements. Comply with all regulatory polices including completion of any mandatory training requirements
- Organise and implement any Office changes/ moves
- Overseeing and renewing insurance cover for employees, equipment and premises to ensure that the appropriate insurance covers are in place for the right cover/ level and period of cover so that the business in fully protected in the event of a claim.
- Ensuring the annual renewal of all trading licenses and certificates that allow the company to trade.
- Manage and lead continual professional development within the business
- Provide technical and industry updates with relevant additional commentary to support the marketing function
Required experience/ skills:
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong IT Skills – High competence with Microsoft Excel in particular
- Strong complex and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand and identify issues and resolve disputes in an effective manner, including the ability to manage client expectations.
- Team Player
- Leadership – Experience of managing a team
- Background in client and production administration
- Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in the pursuit of business growth and success.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic