Job title: Office Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
Location: Cranleigh – Suitable Candidates MUST be a driver due to location
Our client, a small family business based on the outskirts of Cranleigh are looking for an Administrator to join their busy team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- General Office Administration
- Booking shipments
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- CRM database
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and filed
- Customer entries
The ideal candidate should:
- Be outgoing, confident and have a good telephone manner
- Be able to work independently
- Have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be able to multi task and assimilate new tasks quickly
- Be comfortable working in a small business environment
- 5 GCSEs (Grade C minimum, including Maths and English)
- Basic Excel and Word proficient
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.