Are you looking for your next challenge within a busy chartered IFA firm?
This role is varied and may involve all aspects of work required in an independent financial advisory (IFA) firm.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Credit control
- Keeping client details up to date
- Preparing information for clients and assisting with reconciling client bank accounts and documents.
To be considered for this role:
- Appropriate experience is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- You have the desire to learn and be part of the team.
- A good academic background, with English and Mathematics at grade C or above.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Knowledgeable in Excel
- Happy analysing figures and data on a daily basis
This role also comes with some very attractive benefits;
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus
- Group Life
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.