Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: up to £23,000
Our client based in Dorking, Surrey is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Advisor that might become a Supervisor/ Customer Services Team Leader role. You must have a customer service background and experience within a distribution company. We are looking for an individual with customer service experience and flair for problem solving and issue resolving. You will have excellent communication skills, in addition to a high attention to detail and a passion for fantastic customer service. You will be able to work as an individual as well as part of a team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Order management/processing : Direct management/processing of incoming sales orders for a given customer set includes but not limited to order entry, supply chain coordination, invoicing and communication
- Customer communication: Provide proactive updates to customers as needed and as requested via email and phone.
- Cross functional coordination: Able to collaborate across the broader team to resolve requests from customers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Sales team support: coordinate with account managers and sales support both meeting customer needs and account team needs for transactional and informational tasks and support.
- Reporting/assisting higher management: providing reports to higher management as and when required (sales reports, stock reports, back order reports, monitoring department efficiency, speed of order processing, etc. etc.)
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Inventory control assistance/Product management assistance as and when necessary
- Confident and happy dealing with customers
- Team player
- Good level of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Experience with any ERP system
- Basic knowledge of international trade and logistics
- Good people skills/ Experience in people`s management
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to keep cool in heated situations
- Customer minded problem solving and solution focused
- Ability to multi task and good time management
- Planning skills, structured and self-driven
- Willingness to develop skills and competences
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.