Location – Chobham, Surrey
Salary: £27,000 DOE Bonus+ Pension, flexible benefits + Excellent Career Progression (depending on experience)
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering Surrey and the Surrounding area?
Then look no further than the role below!!
Our client is an Provincial Insurance Broker has grown organically and are a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.icloud sign in account
The role of Account Handler – General Commercial Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of up to £5000 per policy
- Process renewals, mid-term adjustments and new business
- Be able to negotiate with Insurers and client
- Assistance to an account executive in renewal reports and preparation.
The Requirements of the Account Handler – General Insurance:
- A strong background of General Commercial Insurance – a minimum of 3 – 5 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Previous use of Tam would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written