Job Title: Business Support Supervisor
Our client is a very well-known and successful wealth management company, they have been operating since 2005 and since then they have grown to managing over £2 billion in assets.
They are currently looking for a Business Support Supervisor to join their office based in Guildford, Surrey. The current team size for the Guildford office is 9.
Our client has an enviable reputation of providing constant support and training.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge in financial services, you would ideally have previous experience within a wealth management company and you would have up to date knowledge of the new business process.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To guide the various support teams on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of a busy financial planning office.
- To coach and mentor members of the non-sales team, driving the team to continually seek process improvements and efficiency savings.
- To oversee the workflows of the administrative team to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner.
- You will be providing support and training to each team member to aid their knowledge and development; aiding the teams to become more self-sufficient and therefore more efficient.
- Support new joiners through their probation and training programme.
- Carry out regular performance reviews, implementing goals and realistic objectives to work towards whilst providing direction and support in achieving this.
- You will be the point of contact for administration support team for any queries on systems/technical questions.
- Ensure processes are followed through to fruition by liaising with the support teams to ensure each team member fully understands where their input is required in the “advice process” and ultimately get business across the line as soon as possible.
- Proactively encourage colleagues to raise any suggestions they may have for improvements to the current processes and structure, knowing that they have confidence in ability to present this to management.
- At least three years’ relevant experience within a financial services role, ideally in a financial planning practice environment.
- Relevant industry professional qualifications, ability to evidence actively working towards CII Diploma.
- Team leader experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Confident and self-assured with a positive approach to change, ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/IT skills. Working knowledge of Iress, Financial Express Analytics and Voyant/Moneyscope cash flow systems.
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.