Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: London, Near Finsbury
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Our client located in London is looking for an Administration Assistant to provide high levels of client care and service to all visitors, whilst ensuring a smooth running of the reception.
- Greet clients at the door and seat in the correct meeting room, offering refreshments.
- Ensure all meeting room are immaculate before all meetings.
- Greet clients /suppliers over the phone and re-direct as appropriate or take messages.
- Maintain the reception area and meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy with appropriate literature on display.
- Replenish water supplies throughout the course of the day and ensure clean glasses are always available and set out for each meeting.
- Deal with all inbound post daily, in a timely manner to ensure that it is sorted, sifted, scanned and distributed to the relevant person.
- Support the Partners with day to day administration duties.
- Order and collect lunch were necessary.
- Make sure people are receiving their post notifications.
- Complete all photo-copy /faxing /filing/scanning as requested and ensure the prompt and secure disposal of paper copies.
- Assist colleagues with other ad hoc duties and project work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management and diary management skills
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional customer-focused attitude