Salary- £22,000 – £25,000 depending upon experience
Are you looking for your next challenge as a mortgage administrator?
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to work with a dynamic and friendly team and relish the opportunity to take ownership of a busy mortgage admin role within an expanding company.
The role comes with exciting challenges and opportunities to develop skills with a company that has grown from strength to strength over the last two years and is continuing to expand.
This role offers fantastic scope for a bright, on-the-ball individual to offer mortgage administrative support in a busy and vibrant wealth management company who are part of St James place. Ideal for someone with a strong commitment to self-leadership, there are fantastic opportunities to learn new skills and build valuable experience within a highly driven team.
If you are keen to show how you can take initiative, make a valuable contribution, and demonstrate a natural ability to prioritise, organise and continue to move forward with new challenges, this could well be just what you are looking for.
- Provide fantastic mortgage administrative support to the team
- Manage meeting room bookings, including set up, catering and any other necessary supplies
- Ensuring the efficient processing of business, ensuring clients receive a high level of service
- Maintaining and updating client records
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- An enthusiastic attitude
- A superb telephone manner
- Work well under pressure
- Thrive in a busy and demanding environment
- Be able to prioritise your own workload
- Have a keen eye for detail
Previous experience within and administration function within a financial services company or similar is desirable but not essential.
About our Client:
Our client, a partner of St James Wealth, is a successful business with an impressive client base and continued plans for expansion. The company is team-focused and boasts a supportive and friendly working culture, where the efforts of every individual are appreciated and rewarded.
If this role sounds as though it could well be the one you’ve been waiting for, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
Please note that due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful. However, please keep applying as we work with some great local clients.